WORSHIP HOURS: Every Sunday beginning at 11:00am
- Our Vision Statement: We see a world at peace — which begins with peace in the heart, in the family and in the home.
- Our Mission Statement: To make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world; through nurturing and supporting relationships in community with open hearts, open minds and open doors.
- Who We Are: We strive to be a welcoming and caring community of people where love and acceptance are experienced by all. We invite persons of all ages, genders, races, economic circumstances, life experiences, education and theological backgrounds to share in worship, fellowship, missions and ministry.
- What We Offer: At Columbia Falls United Methodist Church we place a high priority on spiritual growth and scripturally-based education. While we continually seek to be open to guidance from the Holy Spirit to new opportunities for growth, we currently offer a variety of Bible and book studies, and life application studies.
- How We Share Our Gifts: We bear witness to the love of God as revealed in Jesus Christ:making disciples of Christ for the transformation of the world; sharing God’s love and grace with our community and the world; supporting and nurturing relationships to help empower peace in individual hearts that are then exponentially shared in families, in homes and in the world; mutual discovery and nurturing of the unique gifts bestowed upon each person; empowering one another to share our gifts in the church and in the world; allow God to use us as instruments of blessings as directed by the work of the Holy Spirit.